Monday, April 25, 2011

"Wahoo!"

Have I ever mentioned that I love Target? I. Love. Target. It fills my heart with joy and thanksgiving! The other day when we were there, we found these awesome umbrellas in the dollar section. We snatched them up real quick so that we could play in the rain. M and K have been asking for umbrellas for awhile, but B and I haven't wanted to buy them for fear that they would just be ruined. Well, finding them for that price, we don't care if they get ruined. When M and K saw that it was raining today, they ran to the closet, opened the umbrellas and charged outside.

M just stood there listening to the rain hit the umbrella. She loved that she wasn't getting wet.

K loved to hold his and walk around.

K really wanted to switch umbrellas. Here they are discussing it. M told K that hers was pretty heavy, so it would probably be best if they didn't switch.





K agreed and they both decided that pacing back and forth was the greatest thing we did today with the exception of swimming this morning.







4 comments:

  1. Thats so cute! Sunday we had a thunder and lightening storm. I love just sitting there listening to it...and I love, love, LOVE the smell of rain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had an umbrella. Maybe I've been missing out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had I known umbrellas were a desire I would have supplied you with some a while ago! We get free umbrellas here at work quite often. Let me know if those don't hold up and I'll send some your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! Both of these high end umbrellas are broken already. Maybe when I come in July I can snag two?!

    ReplyDelete

Voting