Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

I guess we should write happy Easter Eve since these were on Saturday. Our ward did an Easter egg hunt on Saturday morning. I wish that when we asked our children to smile, they didn't just plaster cheesy smiles on their faces. At least they aren't crying so that's good.


I was lucky to get a picture of M picking up an egg. As soon as they were told they could find the eggs M was off like a rocket! I felt so stupid running after her trying to get a picture. It wouldn't have been so bad if I had gotten a ton of pictures like I was trying to get. But no, I only got two pictures. With the way I was running you would have thought that I was trying to win a race. nope, just trying to get a picture.


K loved the Easter egg hunt. The only bummer besides the ants that had found the eggs before the kids was that when he opened his eggs, the only candy he got was lifesavers and two Tootsie rolls. He looked around at the candy that all the other kids got and then back at his basket and then back at the other kids baskets. Thankfully he loves Tootsie rolls and so he didn't care. He ate those and then threw the lifesavers away. He made out like a bandit at the one we did at home, that helped too.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting