Monday, April 11, 2011

Of course that's what it's called!

So we decided that we wanted to make brownies for family home evening. While we were making them K was so excited! He was talking away about the cilanso(cilantro) we had chopped for dinner, the limes we had squeezed and gotten lime juice from and asking what all the spices were, if he could put them in and wanting to smell them. Anyway we were just starting the brownies and he said,"We're making brownies for heavenly home evening." I couldn't help but smile and asked him to tell me again what we were making the brownies for. He said, "For heavenly home evening!" Of course he calls it that because it is always so heavenly and our children are angels and it just reminds him of being in heaven. ;) I hope that he calls it heavenly home evening for a long time!

2 comments:

  1. The ones I remember were always very heavenly or at least I was :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I love this post. It made me smile

    ReplyDelete

Voting