Thursday, April 21, 2011

I love the trike

This picture is awesome for so many reasons. One of them is that he insists on wearing his hat backwards. We had to buy it because,"dreen is my favorite tolor." Another reason it's awesome is because he looks so cute on his trike. He likes to ride the trike as M rides her bike. The only problem is his speed. He likes to look at the ant hills, and there are a ton of those. He likes to stop and watch the cars go past. He has to stop and cover his face if a bug is flying too close. Sometimes he covers his face and still pedals, that has proven to be hazardous to his health.


I tried to get him to smile, but he was telling me about a car that had just passed and asking why it couldn't come on the path with us. He was both relieved and disappointed. "A dreen car on the path with us would be so cool, but then it might hit you and me and daddy and M and we would die."




1 comment:

Voting