Monday, April 11, 2011

I don't know why they ask to get out!

We went on a walk last night. K walks as fast as cold tar, so we were thankful we were able to talk him into riding in the wagon. But he didn't last the whole time. I couldn't stand that the wagon was empty while four people walked around it. So I got in. M had been pulling the wagon when K was in it and had still been pulling it when it was empty. I didn't think that she would be able to pull me, but she was! The only time she said that it was really hard and making her sweat is when K decided that he wanted to sit on my lap.
Riding in a wagon is the way to go! I don't know why K wanted to get out so bad. To just be able to sit and watch the trees go by was awesome! Like I said in an earlier post, I am lazy so maybe that's why I loved it so much! Thanks for the lift M, it was the ride of my life!

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty dang funny! Riding in the wagon watching the trees go by...as if you're actually moving at a quick speed....I'm laughing real hard inside just picturing the entire situation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a wagon, it was top speed!

    ReplyDelete

Voting