Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Something's not right here...



Where are the children that belong to these articles of clothing you ask? I asked myself that same thing after I got out of the shower this morning. All I knew is that when I went into the shower, the children were fully clothed. When I got out I saw the clothes with no children in them. I found them in the living room eating a bag of wheat thins and playing memory in their undies. B and I don't really know where we have gone wrong. At least they were happy and were enjoying their snack!

3 comments:

  1. They weren't fighting and really hanging out in your undies sounds like a good idea. :-) They just didn't want to get their clothes dirty, look at how they're looking out for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't go wrong...there is nothing better than hanging out in only your undies :) I'm a proud Aunt!

    ReplyDelete

Voting