Sunday, May 1, 2011

12 Years and counting!

It was 12 years ago today that B and I started going out, or dating, or became boyfriend/girlfriend. Whatever you want to call it. Some people in high school break up and then get back together. There was none of that. I have been lucky enough to be his only girlfriend. I love love love that B is the only boy that I have ever held hands with (too bad he can't say the same!) and ever kissed. I love that he is the only boyfriend that I've ever had. I am so blessed to have him in my life. He is my better half. I can't imagine life without him. I am so thankful that I got to marry my best friend. Sometimes I poke him just to make sure that he's real. I know that no one has a perfect relationship, but I truly believe that ours is pretty darn close. I love him more than he will ever know. B, I love you! I'll love you for ever, for always and no matter what!


Then-May 1999


Now. I love you baby!




2 comments:

  1. Shoot....you're all growed up! You guys are more perfect for eachother than can be imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that "now" picture of you guys! You look amazing!! Wow, that is a long time to be together and still be so in love. Congrats.
    I have always thought your marriage was truely a match made in heaven :) Much love!!!

    ReplyDelete

Voting