Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Good morning!

Round these parts in order to go running without melting into a puddle, I go at 6:30-6:45 in the A.M. Isn't this such a pretty picture?! This is the sun just starting to wake up.

This doesn't do the sun justice. In real life the sun was red. It looked so cool! The first time I saw it I thought that there must be a fire somewhere and that's why the sun was so red. But it is red like that every morning.



This one shows the red in the sun a little bit better. I wish that I had a really fancy camera so that you could see what I see, but sunrise pictures are still pretty cool.





1 comment:

  1. First off it is a beautiful picture!!! Secondly you make me sick. I can't believe you can get up that early to go running!!!! I have to run at night. Not a get up and race outta bed kind of gal. I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

Voting