Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What child labor laws?

I. Love. This. Picture! Sometimes the dollar store is the best store in the world. We found these little aprons at the dollar store a long time ago. M has had hers in her dress up box and when she pulled it out today, K really wanted one too. Thankfully we had one for him.


I was totally pampered at a high end restaurant today. There were the cutest chefs there that I had ever seen. I got to get what ever I wanted. There was also an unlimited amount that I could eat. I had a LOT of mac and cheese. Sometimes it came with hot dogs in it and sometimes it didn't. I got scones, rolls, doughnuts, chocolate, celery with peanut butter and chocolate chips, pasta, banana bread, cookies, chocolate milk, juice and water.



They stayed busy all afternoon. Can you blame them? With the amount of food that I was consuming, it's a wonder that they were able to stop at all!





2 comments:

  1. Fun! They can come cook dinner for me tonight because I have NO desire at all to...Cold cereal night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound like fantastic cooks! I'm jealous they aren't here cooking for me. I'm just going to skip dinner instead... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Voting