Friday, March 23, 2012

Heaven on a stick

Let me just start by saying I am not one to take pictures of the food I make. I feel like most of it is just food and people have seen it before. Today I was really craving Pizza Factory bread twists. That little joint is a pizza place in Utah. I must admit that the pizza there is for sure underwhelming. But their bread twists are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! It for sure brings the scripture, Man cannot live on bread alone, up for debate. I used to work at a pediatric dentist in Provo that was across the street from the Pizza Factory. Sometimes I would think,"All that's separating me from those scrumptious bread twists is asphalt and some cars." Those two things usually weren't enough of a reason to stay away from them. I would go and get them for lunch. I say "them for lunch" because I NEVER got just one. I always got at least five. No I'm exaggerating. It's probably safe to say that I would marry the bread twists if I could. Anyway, I really wanted some today, so I actually thought to look on the Internet and see if I could find a copy cat recipe. To my great joy and excitement I found one! It's on a wonderful little site called, creations by Kara. They were so so easy to make and if you guessed that there were no leftovers you guessed right! They were heaven on a stick! Don't they look so good?! I am tempted to make another batch right now! The only bummer is that I only got five of them from the batch that I made. Don't panic, I shared with my family, although I probably could have eaten them all! I think that this lady should get the Nobel Peace Prize for her wonderful contribution to society with these bread twist. You may be thinking that I'm being a little extreme. I'm not! truly they were divine and I can't wait to make them again!
(You know that not a whole lot is going on if I am taking pictures of food and rambling on about said food item!I'm just sayin' they were really good, that's all!)

2 comments:

  1. That brought back memories from lunch at Dr. G's office!!! I was just talking about Pizza Factory bread twists- and yes your name was in the conversation. We are planning an outting there. Those look so amazingly yummy. You'll have to email it to me so we can try them out. I miss those lunched with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love PF breadsticks, I'm going to have to try making these

    ReplyDelete

Voting