Thursday, March 1, 2012

Let's play hide and seek

The other morning after I had gone running, K asked if I would play hide and seek with him. Now usually how it goes is he counts first, I hide and he finds me. Then he hides in the same spot and dies laughing when I "find" him. Well, on this particular morning he was in my room with a bucket. He told me that he was going to hide first. I said ok, but before I could count he told me that he was ready. I think I had been in my closet putting something away. When I walked out, this is what I found.

I told him that he was a goof and then he said, "Oh I forgot. I meant to do it like this.

After he was in there, he told me he was ready and asked,"Mommy can you see me like this?" I told him yes and so he tried a different way.

I don't think that he really believed me that I could in fact see him. Some people work on the alphabet with their children. Not me, we work on hide and seek. Clearly he needs the help!

2 comments:

  1. The ABC's are so overrated!!! Hide and Seek is where it's at! Way to be an awesome mom, and actually play with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we learned about this in my child development classes! Remember how when you were scared at night all you had to do was hide under the covers and then the bad guy couldn't find you? Its the idea that if I can't see you, you can't see me. Haha blah blah blah right? I'm jealous of your awesome hide and seek game!

    ReplyDelete

Voting