Sunday, April 1, 2012

I want to try!

Today before conference started we went in the backyard so that B and I could play catch. M was throwing a football in the air seeing if she could get it high enough that the pilot of the helicopter that had been circling since yesterday, could lean out his door and grab it. Much to her chagrin it never happened. And K was throwing a soccer ball in the air trying to get it over the fence into the neighbors yard. The joy of losing one's ball over the fence will forever be a mystery to me, but it truly is one of his favorite things to do. Anyway, B and I were throwing a baseball back and forth when M said that she wanted to try it. I bowed out so that I could go make lunch. I am so glad that I did because she had a great time playing with her daddy!I wish the pictures could truly show how much fun she was having.

She was actually pretty good. She absolutely loved when B would tell her good job.
I loved being able to stand in the trees and just watch them have a good time. Sometimes I wish that I was as much fun as daddy is, but on days like today I was so happy to be the one taking pictures and just being able to watch.

1 comment:

Voting