Saturday, July 14, 2012

Girls night

Last night after I had put the kiddos to bed I was doing my nightly stuff. It takes me about an hour or so to get it done. I went in to check on them after I was done and found this one still awake. I was going to be all alone and I really don't like that, so it was probably an answer to prayer that she was awake and said she couldn't sleep. I told her to get out of bed and come out with me. We had a spur of the moment girls night! I can honestly say it's the best one I've ever been to. I have a serious addiction to the silly show, Say Yes to the Dress. It really is a dumb show. Why I LOVE to see the wedding dresses people get will forever be beyond me. But I just love it! Thankfully I knew that M would too! We watched three episodes of it. We ate chips and salsa, candy and cereal. We talked about the different styles of dresses and agreed that the one that was $6,400 was not pretty at all. We liked the front of it, just not the human sized roses that were on the back of it. Truly, the roses were awful! At one point, while being glued to the TV, she said,"This is the best night of my whole life!"  To be able to hear and see that she was loving it made it one of the best nights of my life. I love this sweet little thing and I'm so glad that she'll be mine forever!

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! Me and baby girl have had girls nights for the past two weeks, but I'm pretty sure they aren't as fun as your girls night...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the spontaneity :) What a great memory.

    ReplyDelete

Voting