Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I am so thankful that these three people are part of my life! I love that we get to celebrate Father's day. B is the best dad in the whole world! He loves to play with these two little people. He spent most of the afternoon today playing house. There are few things in life worse than playing house, but he did it anyway. Then he battled both of them in a nail biting sword fight. I love to watch him interact with them. He is so gentle with them. I tease him because he's almost non-human because he doesn't get annoyed or upset with them. He just loves them. He is such an example to me and I love him. Besides the BYU tie that he got he wanted no bake cookies. I wanted to try something new.


Here it is! A BYU no bake cookie. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I can't make these cookies set up. No bake cookies. They sound idiot proof, but I have proved that theory wrong. Although they didn't set up and had to be eaten with a spoon B said that they still tasted good so that's a relief! Happy Father's Day baby! I love you and am so thankful that you're the reason we celebrate today!


1 comment:

  1. You guys are just so cute and so in love...thanks for your good example.

    ReplyDelete

Voting