Friday, June 24, 2011

Let the games begin!

As of late, I have really been wanting to do wheelbarrow races. I didn't know if K was strong enough to hold himself up with his arms and walk. Clearly I was wrong. It was so fun! We did it for quite a while. K wanted to switch me and hold my legs up, alas, that was not to be. We raced to the sliding glass door. They were able to go much faster than I thought they would. It was awesome!


Next we wanted to have a jumping contest. You may be thinking that they changed their clothes. They said they wanted to get into their jammies before we continued. Anyway it was originally a contest to see who could jump the farthest, but soon turned into who could jump the highest. I think K got so pretty good vertical lift here.


Here is M taking her turn. I don't remember how many times she wanted to do it, but it was a whole lot! She wanted a picture taken each time too. She would look at the picture, laugh and then say,"It's my turn again!"





I thought that I got pretty high. I'm no pole vaulter or anything like that. but I felt like I was on top of the world looking down. Ok maybe not, but I didn't think it was too bad. But then I saw B jump.


Holy smokes! Talk about pretty impressive vertical lift! The light on the top of his head is because he's only a few inches away from the light. Sweet picture right?!









3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! Looks like so much fun! Who says white guys can't jump ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so awesome! I hope I am as much fun as a parent someday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like wheelbarrow races but only when I'm the wheelbarrow and not required to carry the legs. It looks super fun!

    ReplyDelete

Voting