Wednesday, June 15, 2011

She did what?!

I went up to the temple a couple of weeks ago. (three hours away) B was so awesome that even though he was trying to study for finals, he let me go. He is such a stallion! Anyway I called when I got up there to see how everything was going. B told me they were good. He had taken M and K swimming and M had done a flip off the side of the pool. I was a little worried, but B said that he taught her how to do it so that she was safe. Here's proof that she can do it and have fun. I still can't watch it without my heart skipping a beat, but she does awesome! Here is the initial take off.
Here is the flip



And here she is after she has safely swam to the side and popped up. It looks awesome and I'm really proud of her, it just makes my heart flutter.






3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Yeah I can imagine your heart was a little unsettled!She is growing up so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I should comment that B is awesome for letting u get to the temple. B is one in a million! Sure is different than driving 40+ miles and passing at least 6 temples. We are so blessed in UT to be surrounded by them. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! It looks great via pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete

Voting