Thursday, June 21, 2012

Well that's not great!

Now let me just say that I in no way consider myself a sports person. I don't understand most sports. I can't tell you why there is a field goal in both football and basketball. But I can tell you that in my opinion not all is right with the world tonight. Here's why. The Miami Heat just won the NBA finals. That in and of itself is a great travesty in my mind. On the other hand, they are far better than the Lakers in terms of arrogant players. But here's what really rubbed me wrong. As the Oklahoma players were leaving the court with heads hanging low the announcers were talking about the star player on the Heat. That would be Labron James. The announcer was talking about how much Labron deserves this. He has put in so much work...blah blah blah blah blah. Then, here's the kicker. He said,"He is the most unselfish player in the league..." If I had had something in my mouth I for sure would have choked. He is so far from unselfish that it is indeed almost sickening. When one makes as much money as he does and still complains about not making enough I want to throw up. And another thing, playing basketball for a job is not work! Therefore he didn't work hard for anything. He throws a ball into a net and gets paid thousands of dollars.. That is not work, that is annoying!  All I have to say is there is no mending this sad world when someone like Labron James is given the title of unselfish.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha oh trudy, you are so funny! i definitely agree that labron doesn't deserve the title of being unselfish. he is very arrogant, most NBA players are. heck, most athletes in general are. BUT! i do think the heat deserved to win!!!!!!!! GO HEAT! you can delete this comment if you would like :)

    ReplyDelete

Voting