Sunday, March 24, 2013

Daddy's make it better

For the last few days, M hasn't felt very well. Last night it peaked. I knew she didn't feel well when I had laid the baby down for a nap while she was going potty. She came out and asked where he was, found out he was taking a nap and burst into tears because she had wanted to hold him. I told her to come sit on the couch and let me love her. She sat on my lap, laid her head on my chest and cried and cried. I asked her if she was ok. She said yes, but just kept crying. She did say that she didn't feel very good, but she didn't have any symptoms at all. She cried most of the night and couldn't sleep. I was feeding the baby his bottle at ten and could hear M in her bed just crying and crying. B walked into her room and told her to come out with us. I went and laid the baby down and came out to find this. Sometimes all a girl needs is her daddy. Daddy can usually make everything all better. She laid on his lap for a long time and they watched a movie together. As we put her back to bed she said that she still didn't feel totally normal, but she felt better. Daddy's are miracle workers just by being around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting