Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Family pictures

As we all know I am less than computer savvy. I had to scan the pictures into the computer since the lovely but way over priced photographer didn't let me have a cd with the pictures on them. Anyway, I apologize that they are so small. 
 This is at a local farm. It's awesome because there is an orchard there along with the animals and this beautiful rock quarry. It truly is beautiful and we all loved it there. We really wanted fall colors in our pictures, but this quarry was so beautiful that we didn't mind that much.

I love these three little people so much. Sometimes they make me want to yank my hair out, but mostly I just get to love them. How lucky am I?!

I know I know I already put a picture of them on here, but I think they're so cute that I had to put on another one!

She totally loves her daddy! He paints her fingernails and toenails. She only likes him to check her homework. (That may be because I have looked at it and more than once had to tell her that I honestly don't have any idea how to do whatever it is she's doing, so go ask daddy!) She likes him to tuck her into bed first and then I can come in. She wants to sit by him at night when we read scriptures and loves when we play games if he will let her be on his team.

Look at my cute boys! The photographer didn't have this one in the edited ones that she was letting us choose from. But I asked if she still had it. She said,"Well, yeah, but he's like totally squeezing your head off." I told her that's how we roll at our house and asked if we could see it. I loved it when she took the picture and when I see it, it makes me smile real big!  I told her that's how K is when he stands next to me. B told her that is totally normal for him when he hugs me. She looked at us weird when I said that I wanted a copy of this one. This little 4x6 was totally worth every penny! I love my boys so much! I love M too, but a little boy needs his mom like a little girl needs her dad. I feel like our little kids aren't going to be little for very much longer and so of course I want pictures of them exactly the way that they are so that I can remember things like how he tries to strangle me with every hug!  

4 comments:

  1. Well said.... boys do need their moms and girlies need their daddy. I think boys need to hug moms really tight to feel manly or something. Bryce does the same thing. Your family pictures turned out so cute!! I know its hard to get used to the cold weather again, but don't you just love to wear sweaters?? Your green one is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your family pictures. They are so stinking cute! They make me feel so happy inside. I think that picture of you with the boys is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the family pictures! Miss you all here in FL!

    ReplyDelete

Voting