Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween

We are so happy that we live in a neighborhood! We were able to go trick-or-treating with a few families from our ward. We love that it gets chilly here! We(when I say we, I mean me and the baby only!) took jackets and actually used them whilst we were out and about. Having little kids is also great because we only had to go for an hour and a half and then they were done!

We love to get costumes for the next year at Target after Halloween. The Mater costume was $1.20 the chicken was $1and the vampire dress was $2. That way when they go through the costume box and decide they don't want to wear the Buzz Lightyear costume the we bought for $2, we don't care. They can wear whatever fits them and makes them happy. K wore the Mater costume last year. We went to a Halloween party for B's work. K was a policeman there. He was Buzz Lightyear at the ward trunk or treat and clearly he was Mater for the main event! It drives M totally crazy that K won't wear the costume that we bought for the year. She feels like once you make a choice on a costume, you need to be loyal! If we had paid full price I would agree.

This is a few of the chicken from the top. The eyeball looks kind of freaky, but the chicken bum is so cute! It's poofy anyway, but add a little diaper bum to it and it makes it really poofy! I wish that he could walk because I imagine that if he were to walk, the tail would shake and that would be awesome to watch! Trick or treating was fun except that there wasn't a whole lot of good candy handed out. When I say good of course I mean chocolate. They got a whole ton of smarties which are totally disgusting and should only be given to prisoners that have committed the most offensive crimes. They are for sure more of a punishment than a treat. They got a lot of sweet tarts and pixy stix both of which are nasty! Truly it's a tender mercy that they didn't get a lot of chocolate because heaven knows that I would eat it while they were at school or sleeping at night or for breakfast or while I was making dinner or anytime I walked past the cupboard, you get the idea!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE M's dress, super cute! I had no idea they were so cheap! You think anymore are left?!

    ReplyDelete

Voting