Friday, November 15, 2013

Let's have mexican

What do you get when you lay a baby down on a blanket to have a bottle and go to the kitchen to put dinner in the crock pot? You get a baby burrito!

He had finished his bottle and then started to roll around. He had held on to one of the sides of the blanket as he rolled. He was very content inside his little shell and when I unwrapped him, he held tight to the edge of the blanket. When I picked him up he squawked at me and lunged towards the blanket. I guess next time I'll just leave him wrapped up and finish dinner without a baby in my arms!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he rolls himself up like that! So cute. I'm glad you got a photo. That is something to never forget! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so comfy, I'm with you, next time leave him alone!

    ReplyDelete

Voting