Monday, January 26, 2015

M's turn

I couldn't do a post about the boys and leave her out could I? If I had been smart I would have done all of it on one post. Oh well. M still does gymnastics and loves it. I took the camera a couple weeks ago. They went to do the rope and I was so happy that I was going to be able to get a picture. Of course that was the one week when her teacher told them doing the rope was optional and M didn't do it. Bummer! I know this will come as a shock, but I did manage to get a couple pictures.


I love watching her flip around. Sometimes I don't get to watch as much as I would like because I have to chase little B around. She has improved a lot over the last year and she still loves to go every week, so that's really good.

This is just because she's cute. I love that she's the other girl in this house. We share perfume and can almost share shoes which is really exciting! Sometimes she starts to laugh and can't stop, she's the best! I just love her!


2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I wish I could do anything semi like gymnastics. M should teach me to do a somersault or something :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is just stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Voting