Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bug hunting

I was talking to some girls in our ward last week. They told me to stay out of the grass because there are fire ants. So I made the mistake of telling my dear children to be careful in the grass because there are ants that will bite them. Now there is a constant watch for bugs, Especially in our house. If a crumb is on the floor, M will tell us to pick it up so the bugs don't come into our house. The other day I walked into my room and this is what I saw. When I asked them what they were doing, I was told that they were bug watching. I don't know why they thought there would be bugs under our bed, but they stayed there for quite awhile watching for bugs. I love them so much and I'm so thankful that they are on the constant lookout for bugs, someone's got to do it right?!

2 comments:

Voting