Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm not tired!

The other morning when K woke up, I knew that he hadn't slept well. He was dancing like he needed to go potty, so I took him. The whole time he was going he just cried saying that he didn't need to and didn't want to go potty. When I asked him if he was tired, he said no. We went for a walk. This was at about 10:00 in the morning. He said he needed one of my hats for shade. Then he laid on the tray, made sure his face was covered and fell asleep.

He was snoring, that's how asleep he was. He had been awake for 2 hours before he fell asleep. He hasn't taken a nap that soon after being awake since he was a little tiny baby. Thankfully when he woke up, he was much happier.

1 comment:

  1. I love naps, I love taking naps, I love when my children take naps (unless it's 5pm!), I just love naps!

    ReplyDelete

Voting