Sunday, February 27, 2011

I went a whole week, oh wait...

So, I've been waiting with great anticipation for the day that I could write, I've gone a whole week without crying for my sisters. To date, I haven't made it. Even writing this I can't see the screen very well because of the broken dam I have in my eyes. I thought I made it two weeks ago, but then I thought back and said,"Oh wait, I cried on Tuesday and Thursday and I'm crying right now." Then I thought I had made it when I called my oh so sick older sister to tell her answering machine that I was so sorry that she is so sick and that I can't be there to help take care of her kids(I did suggest that they fly them out there, but knew in my heart of hearts that that wouldn't happen.) and that I miss her so much. When I made the call another sister answered the phone and it was all downhill from there. I love my sisters! I miss them more than I thought I would. I miss the phone calls that go something like this,"I was just at The Children's Place and their clearance is take an additional 50% off. I don't know if you need anything, just thought I would let you know..." Or the ones that are like,"Hey does Saturday work this week for date night?" One of my favorite phone calls went something like this,"The Miss America Pageant is on in 3 months, will you watch it with me?!" I miss talking about sore boobs for no known reason and how often do you...ya know? I know that I can and probably will still have these conversations on the phone, but it just isn't the same. I love love love my sisters! I miss them so much. I am so thankful that we will be sisters forever and that living apart will be short in the whole scheme of things. So to B,K,S,E,T,M,S and G I say, "I love you guys!"

4 comments:

  1. Oh man I'm totally blinking back tears! I think about the conversations I used to have or the days spent just hanging out. I'll/We'll make it, somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so know what you're going through! It's so hard at first and frankly it does get easier but it takes a really long time! I still sit and cry periodically and I've lived away from everyone for 11 years! I'm proud of you for being strong enough to do this...just remember you're missed too! xoxo E

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're killin me! I miss you guys so much! I was just thinking about park city trips the other day and how I wanted to go again with you and then I remembered that you can't just drive to park city with me any more...When you come back that will be a must...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Rose, I totally miss you! I know we didn't do as much together as with Rose but I still miss you like crazy! It's only been about 4 hours since Xiulan asked for Kyler. Whew, Gotta go get a tissue. Love you T!!!

    ReplyDelete

Voting