Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fruit flies

I can not even begin to tell you how badly I dis-like fruit flies. It seems as of late that we are being over run by these oh so annoying, flying, pests'. We don't know where they came from, or why they are here. We do know where they are going, they are being killed and then washed down the drain. I'm told that all drains lead to the ocean, so if the little fruit flies try to come back to life, the sharks can eat them. Anyway, one day 21 of them met their demise. Then next day 20 more of their little friends joined them. B looked up on the Internet how to get rid of them. We found out that we can't keep food out on our counter, which we don't do anyway. And that we need to keep our house cleaned. I try to keep our house clean, but on Friday we cleaned really well. Much to my dismay, the fruit flies haven't left our house yet. Thankfully I have two really good bug hunters that are always on the look out for the fruit flies. When they see one or two or seventeen, they yell,"Mommy! Here are more annoying fruit flies." All I can do is continue having seizure like activity as I try to get rid of them and keep the swearing in my head. GRRRRRRR stupid friut flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting