Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day maker

So, Valentine's Day was just another day. B had left at 7:30 to go to school. M, K and I went on a walk. We saw a turtle in the pond by our house and that was cool. We came home and then decided to take M and K's scooters over to the community skating rink and let them ride around until lunch time. As we were leaving to walk home, B called and said that he had come home for lunch. I was really excited about that! We walked into the house and to my great astonishment, there were roses on the table!
I almost cried! B has gotten me roses 4 times in the almost 12 years we've been together. So when I get them, they are a really big deal! I love them. They made my entire Valentine's day. I did feel bad because we don't usually get anything for each other for Valentine's day. So I didn't have anything for him. I don't know how to explain how awesome it feels to get flowers when you don't get them very often. I just love them! Thank you so much B! You are my everything! You are the better half of my whole. I love you forever, for always and no matter what!

1 comment:

Voting